Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ten

1. Way too long between posts, even when stuff is going on. Worst blogger ever.
2. Snow in Seattle.  It was so lovely. I didn't get into any accidents or fall on my ass. Thumbs up.
3. Cafe mole from The Java Bean.  Add a little cumin and it's heaven on a cold day. 
4. Re: # 3, I do mean "mole" as in the Mexican food item, not the little furry creatures. 
5. Cafe moles might be adorable, though...
6. The Walking Dead. So much joy, so few episodes.  I heart you, Andrew Lincoln.
7. Fall Conference at work over and done with.  It was on Tuesday and I'm STILL exhausted.
8. Liz and I are having our super Christmas weekend starting Saturday. We're buying a tree, putting up lights, eating and drinking delicious things, writing Christmas cards and watching Christmas movies.
9. Making molasses brined porkchops with sauteed apples for dinner on our super Christmas weekend.
10. So excited.

1 comment:

joanna said...

your Christmas extravaganza dinner is the same meal we're concocting at my house this weekend!