Monday, November 22, 2010

Snoooooooooow!

I was hoping we'd get snow this winter - I guess winter is early?  It started snowing yesterday (very very very lightly, for a few minutes at a time) then stopped, but when I woke up this morning we had a little dusting!  All day it's been lightly snowing on and off.  The roads are still clear here in Ballard, it hasn't really stuck, but the cars and trees are all covered and it's BEAUTIFUL!  I get so excited by snow.  Why am I stuck in this darned office!? It will be dark by the time I get off - I want to go for a walk in it :( 

Seeing snow fall is one of my favorite things in the world.  I love it so much it actually makes me feel almost sad.  I suppose sad is the closest word I can come up with.  I wish I could go out to the middle of nowhere at twilight and be silent and watch it fall.

1 comment:

Kalin Lundquist said...

Not fair! I moved to Denver for the snow and it sounds like you've received more than us so far. GRRR! Well, guess it's time to convince Kara to move back to Seattle.