Friday, February 26, 2010

God Bless the End of the Work Week

1) I don't know Hindi but that doesn't stop me from singing along.
2) Breakfast with other people than Liz. That's a big social step forward for me.
3) Attempting to actually use my creative abilities. Bought one small shadowbox at Goodwill. We'll see where this goes.
4) Listened approximately 12 times to "Electric Sky" a song so gently beautiful I actually shed a few tears (I do that sometimes). You can hear a lovely but not quite as perfect version on Eleanor Murray's MySpace page. The one I have is from a homemade CD I bought at Goodwill of her - I assume now defunct - local Washington duo Eleanor & Benny. It's just not the same with only one voice and no banjo.
5) I want two bodies so one can go running and the other can snuggle down and knit.
6) I miss snuggling.
7) When's spring? I love winter, but this winter sucks.

No comments: