Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kara

I think my blog and will just be admiration of Kara. That's worth writing about. She is:

1. Smart
2. Pretty
3. Hilarious
4. Caring
5. Crafty

It's the craftiness that makes me jealous. I am crafty in theory. I have what might be some fine crafting skills if I put them to use. However, I do not. I rarely put my creativity to use these days unless it's drawing cynically hilarious cartoons for Beth. I should try to do so more. Maybe that will be one of my goals for the summer when my work load decreases. Not that my work load takes up my evenings, but when I'm busy all day all I really want to do when I get home is lay down and not think. Craftiness takes thought, even if it is fun thought. That and I'm lazy. Actually, if I had silk screening supplies and room to utilize them I might be more crafty than I am right now...

Thought for the day: It is entirely possible to have work-related senioritis if you work at a college. It's not just for students anymore.

1 comment:

Jon said...

More blog. I need something to read at work.